Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


With Love, from Chuck, Amber, Aurora, and the littlest Wadey on the planet...

15 comments:

Cheezhead Robin said...

Looks like another "Blueberry" has arrived just in time for Christmas? Congrats, boy or girl?

Hope you are all enjoying a Wonderful Christmas together!

Molly said...

THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! I am so excited for you all.

What a terrific way to share your news with those of us that enjoy your blog - I loved the photo of the Littlest Wadey! (isn't technology just grand?)

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! We're so excited! Aurora will be a great big sister!

Kelsey said...

Congrats!!!

Julian said...

Wow! Congratulations! Lillie is very excited and wants to come visit this summer for sure. Of course Lillie also said, "What is Amber going to name this one? Snow White? LOL.

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh!!! A baby brother or baby sister for Aurora! Congratulations!!!

Kris O said...

Yeah! Very excited for all of you.

Emily said...

Amber!! This is wonderful news. Just the other day, I went through and read your blog archives from your pregnancy from Aurora to see if I could glean any helpful tips;)

Susanna Powers said...

Hooray! the other day I was just thinking about that time you were asking "One or Two?" love, susanna

sharon. said...

Wahoo! Congrats. When are you due?

Brooke said...

Congrats, Wadey Family!! So excited for you and for Aurora to be a big sister! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Amber, I am very happy to hear your news. How sweet for you and Chuck
and Aurora. Love, Sally

carol said...

Wow, you miss a few days and look what I missed !!
Congratulations + Mazel tov to you + your family - omg, that is so exciting !
love the sonogram, thanks for sharing……

Nancy said...

Love the sonogram. I am so excited. I know Aurora will be a great big sister.

Mellie said...

Congratulations!!!