Thursday, July 28, 2011

Treat

It's hard to believe it's been over 2-years since Bailey guest blogged about her Rooster Retreat weekend. I thought for sure that would become a regular occurrence, but in fact it's a rare treat to have a house guest. Last night we were lucky enough to have Bailey back for another sleepover.


Chuck worked late, so the three of us had dinner then stopped at McDonald's for ice cream! Bailey helped with the bedtime routine, and Aurora laughed, jumped, goofed around and made up silly words like "bendolies" (which she repeated over, and over, and over) all evening long. Bailey slept in "grandma's room" and Aurora made sure to wake her up bright and early, as usual.

There's nothing like a Mini-Rooster Retreat to make an already busy week fly by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! Bendolies!

Cheezhead Robin said...

Nice smiles, must be the delicious ice cream, LOL!

Nancy said...

You guys certainly stay busy. Never a dull moment. Wish I could sleep in "Grandma's bedroom" more than once a year.

Bailey said...

It was exactly what I needed. Rooster Retreat 2011 = SUCCESS!

Not to mention all those Bendolies!!