Today Amelia came over and we made Christmas cookies. It's always fun having Amelia over, and our cookies were very cute and tasty.
Every time we mention Christmas, Aurora gets excited about seeing Grandma Nancy. We'll be heading to Arizona in just a couple short weeks! So, we found a way to get Nancy involved with the cookie-making as well...
As much fun as we had, this was a tough weekend. Aurora didn't eat or sleep well with her fever (though she seems to be doing much better today), and my thoughts have been with my family in Florida ever since hearing that my Grandpa suffered a severe stroke just a few days ago. Sending love and hugs across the miles to Bernice and my mom during this difficult time.
5 comments:
I'm excited about seeing Aurora soon (and of course, her parents, too). I think it's so cute that she's looking forward to coming here. I feel special.
I also feel special that I was able to help with the cookies--that picture is so funny.
This is the first time that I heard about your grandfather's stroke. I am so, so sorry. I really hope it was mild and that he gets well soon.
I just reread your blog again and saw that your grandfather had a "severe" stroke. My thoughts and prayers are with him.
Thanks, Amber. Yes, it's very hard. It's nice to see Aurora having fun. I'm glad her fever seems to be getting better.
Amber so sorry to hear about your Grandfather my thoughts are with your family.
Hope Aurora is feeling better. Zeland said last night while we were talking about your visit that he wants to play "guys" with "Rora". Cute. :)
Awesome holiday photos, especially with Granny Nancy, LOL! Aurora seems to like everything, except clowns.
Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Hope he recovers soon.
Post a Comment