What a day. I'd say Aurora probably had the most fun birthday any 2-year old could possibly ask for. We had a relaxing morning setting up the house with Grandma Slane and playing with Aurora's new mini-kitchen (our present to her), then the bounce house arrived. Wow - a bouncy castle in our very own front yard? It was almost too much for Aurora to handle!!!
The guests started arriving around 3pm, and before I knew it we had more friends in (and out of) our house than we've ever had before! We bounced, we ate, we played, we made a huge mess, we got TONS of presents, took
lots of great pictures, and certainly wore ourselves out.
4 comments:
Glad to see everything went well for Aurora's 2nd birthday bash. Granny Nancy would have loved the bounce house, LOL, but sounds like she is having a great time in the Panama Canal. Looks like your mom can really rock with you folks!
SO FUN! She is so cute. I didn't realize her hair was so curly. Lucky girl!
Looks like the party was a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there. Our friend Ron chose the time of our Panama trip--it was the only time he could use his free air fare--and then he bowed out because of health problems. We were already committed. But I believe all works out as intended. It was good that your mom could make the birthday party. It might have been too overwhelming having two grandmothers at the party. Anyway,I will get to see you all in two weeks. It will, I hope, be a more relaxing time for all of us.
What a difference a year makes!! Aurora is actually eating instead of playing with her birthday cake. And this year, she has a lot of beautiful, curly hair.
Post a Comment