She looks way more strawberry blonde here than she really is. Aurora is a blondie-blonde girl, as are all of her classmates AND her teachers. Check it out - Aurora's first CLASS PICTURE!
From left to right: Seth, Ella, Rooster, Emily, Presley, Janina, Robin. Front: Sydney and Adelina.
She does have a couple of brunette friends (and there are more boys in her class) who just weren't there that day. Regardless, she's the only one with curly hair - and I do love that Aurora's already had 4 school photos before the age of two!
8 comments:
Ahhh that hair is fantastic!!
I want one, even if she looks a little "confused."
I would take number 60. Unless they can leave the number on the picture...The I would take number 61. It just looks cool on her shirt, like she is getting ready for the game to begin.
What - mug shot time again?! Number 60 looks like she could be a little model. That's a great class picture - but who ever heard of class pictures in daycare? It's amazing!
Looks like the Daycare folks need to hire or contract with better photographers that really know how to capture better photos of children. Your photos are soooooo much better!
It seems like there are a lot of school pictues taken. I haven't even framed the last one (but maybe never will since she's crying). But it's good to see how she changes every 6 months or so. I like all that blonde hair in this picture. Please send me a photo. Would like a 5X7 if possible. Will gladly pay for it and postage.
I am thinking along the same lines as Cheezhead Robin, but couldn't have thought how to put such a good spin on it. Maybe these sensitive toddlers are as skeptical of photographers, as they are of clowns.
The group has a lot of personality, and yes, that hair of Aurora's is absolutely marvelous. love, susanna
Mom, I agree - if you ignore #61, she looks like a model in #60! While Aurora certainly does not suffer from a lack of lovely photographs, I still love the school pictures. And Nancy, yes - I will definitely get you a 5X7.
I am looking forward to receiving the picture. Thanks much
Post a Comment