My friend Natalie happens to be a professional photographer (www.hazeled.com), and we were lucky enough to spend an afternoon with her at UT a couple of weeks ago. These are just a few of the beautiful pictures she took...
Have no fear, we will indeed be printing copies to frame and send to the grandparents. Thank you Natalie!!!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those pic's are way to cute, of Aurora, she is really growing up fast.
Fantastic photos! I think the one of you holding her upside down and laughing has to be my favorite -- the leg crossing is cute too. I have one of my brother and his eldest, Ava, lying on the floor side by side, both with their legs crossed in the same direction. Very cute.
Can't wait to get some ofthese pictures. They are great. I only wish you had one of Chuck, too, but I guess he was working or wanted to enjoy some alone time.
Amber...these photos are absolutely wonderful!!! How nice to have such a great creative friend! Little RoraRoo has just blossomed!! What a cutie! You're not so bad yourself milady! Mom#3 says so!!!
7 comments:
Those pic's are way to cute, of Aurora, she is really growing up fast.
Fantastic photos! I think the one of you holding her upside down and laughing has to be my favorite -- the leg crossing is cute too. I have one of my brother and his eldest, Ava, lying on the floor side by side, both with their legs crossed in the same direction. Very cute.
Can't wait to get some ofthese pictures. They are great. I only wish you had one of Chuck, too, but I guess he was working or wanted to enjoy some alone time.
These are so beautiful. I especially love the black and white ones, and my favorite is the first. Love, susanna
Very interesting photos, great shots!
You're making me blush... ;)
SO glad you like the photos of your sweetie!
Amber...these photos are absolutely wonderful!!! How nice to have such a great creative friend! Little RoraRoo has just blossomed!! What a cutie! You're not so bad yourself milady! Mom#3 says so!!!
Post a Comment