Once Aurora was asleep, friends showed up for birthday cake, drinks, and some serious video game jamming. We had the full Rockband setup with drums, guitar, bass, and 2 mics for harmonizing. Awesome.
And that was just the beginning of my birthday week festivities... tonight I'm going out to dinner and a movie with Amelia, Tuesday we have a friend coming over to babysit (for free as a birthday gift) so that Chuck and I can go to dinner, and Thursday we're heading to Florida to relax and celebrate with family. Who knows what other fun might be in store... hey, you only turn 33 once! I have a feeling it'll be a good year.PS: Happy Birthday to Preston - my nephew the TEENAGER!!!
8 comments:
Sounds like you have lots of fun stuff planned for your 33rd birthday celebration week. I love birthdays!! Beatles rock band sounds fun. Can't wait to try it while we are there. Not that I will be any good considering I have never in my life played rock band but maybe after a few glasses I wine I could be convinced! :)
Never a dull moment in your life. Sounds like the party was a lot of fun. Wish I could have been there but don't know that I would have participated--maybe if I were 33 years younger.
That looks like so much fun! It was a great day when you were born almost 33 years ago - Happy Birthday!
I do have dull moments in my life... just none planned for this week :)
The Beatles make all the generations happy. & your birthday does deserve the whole week. Have fun, Love, Susanna & Johnny
Happy Bday!! Yes, you certainly know how to celebrate. My 30's were the best years of my life when I married John. Our careers were advancing & we loved traveling around the world together.
Can't believe Aurora actually slept thru the party. Was Chuck the only guy there, LOL? Is Chuck going to FL, too?
Wow, you get to see Joey & meet Zeke. We miss their blog. Perhaps they can do a guest bloggy with your Baby Blog? That would be pawsome, as Joey would say!
We actually had more people over at the beginning of the party, including one other guy ;) And yes, Chuck's coming to FL. We'll be staying in a beach-front hotel with an ocean view, which should be nice!
Sounds delightful. That's what we enjoyed in Destin.
Post a Comment