
They have the best pool in the world at their housing development, and we headed out before everybody else because we were on a tight schedule - had to be home by 5pm for Chuck's birthday date night! This entire area of the pool is about 2 feet deep and SO warm, so Aurora walked around, floated, and totally enjoyed herself. Seriously, we could've stayed for hours.
I took Chuck out to sushi and ice cream, then we headed to the theater to see a movie called "Moon" with Bailey and Kreuzer. It really was a great night, and Aurora loves her babysitter, Stephenie - she let her run through the sprinkler eating a popsicle, and it sounds like they enjoyed their evening as much as we did. Perfect!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Chuck!
Hope Chuck had a happy birthday. I had planned to call yesterday, but so much was happening that I was unable until it was too late.
Hope Chuck received my card on time with goodies. Sounds like he did have a happy birthday with a lot happening. I did think of him early in the day--how could I forget--it was a significant day in my life too.
It certainly has been a great weekend for all - more to post tonight :) We did get the cards from our parents and spent ALL the money pooled together just for dinner!!! Thanks so much for giving us incentive to splurge!
Great that the entire Wadey family got to enjoy Chuck's special day! The pool does look inviting, especially if it is still super hot there.
Post a Comment