Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sick Girls

Today is day 3 of the flu, and day 2 of staying home from work. I hate calling in sick from work, but I'm in no shape to leave the house right now. Chuck wouldn't let me if I wanted to.

Keeping the fever down means taking extra strength tylenol, which makes me all sweaty. Yesterday was primarily a fever and achiness, and today has included sniffling and a bad sore throat. Chuck's been taking good care of us, picking up soups and juices, and checking in on us while he works. And baby's still moving around like normal, so I'm pretty sure she's doing fine in there. I have my regular OB appointment tomorrow morning, so we'll see if my doctor thinks we need to do something more than we've been doing. Oh, and Tater's a good sick day companion.

Sick Girls

For now, I feel like I'm on bedrest, and it's pretty miserable. Let's hope tomorrow's a better day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww poor ladies! I hope you start feeling well soon, just let me know if there is anything you need (company, soup, etc).

Susanna Powers said...

feel better very very soon! Love, susanna

Unknown said...

Poor Wadey Ladies get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope you fell better real soon.

Your picture really shows how you feel.