Friday, November 2, 2007

Appointment

Today we had our OB appointment, and sorry to say, no new sonogram. Dr. Belt asked if I could feel the baby move yet, and I said no. She said it might just feel like gas, to which I excitedly replied "Oh, I've felt gassy!!... but it was really gas." She appologized to Chuck (haha!), and then said I should feel it within the next week or two. Of course, I'll keep you posted.

We did hear the heartbeat, which was just over 150 bpm. I asked if she thought that a high heart rate means it'll be a girl, and she said "where did you read that!?" She didn't seem to buy it. Earlier today my co-worker Teresa said she thinks Blueberry's a boy (and apparently, she's usually right about these things?)... so, we've got bets on both sides!

Our next appointment is scheduled for November 29th, which will include a very detailed sonogram and should answer the question of girl or boy.

As for today, we heard the heartbeat, learned that our first trimester screen came back normal, and got our flu shots. Oh, and I got weighed... 127 lbs, up from 122 last time (120 before pregnancy).

No comments: