Saturday, April 30, 2011

Singing

Aurora recently attended a friend's birthday party, and it was so sweet watching (and hearing) her sing happy birthday to him that I wanted to share this short video. I added a clip of all her little friends singing happy birthday to her at the end of the video as well.


Both of these videos were taken with Chuck's iPhone. I know it's almost May and we're a full week past her big party, but just this morning Aurora asked if it was still her birthday and if she was still 3 years old! I don't see any reason why we can't keep celebrating.

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Aw, what a sweet video! I'm so glad I got to be at her party. Aurora just couldn't be sweeter. Tell her Grandma says she's still three.

Cheezhead Robin said...

I guess Aurora will still be celebrating her 3rd birthday when Granny Nancy visits next week for Mom's Day, LOL.

Bernice said...

That is the sweetest thing - watching Aurora and her friend
celebrate his birthday.

Nancy said...

Yes, I would like to help Aurora continue to celebrate her 3rd birthday this week end. We can celebrate that and Mother's Day, too. Whooee! The partying never ends.

Nancy said...

For a moment in the video of Aurora's birthday, Aurora looked exactly like you, Amber. It just goes to show that children do take after both parents. For years I was told I looked just like my Dad. Now I have heard on several occasions that I look like my Mom and I can see the resemblance every time I look in the mirros.